I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Day 28 - Colorful Broo

 Well, it is the end of another daily painting challenge and I will be sad to see this one pass.   I have enjoyed this one so much for a few reasons, one of which is that I got to do it with many of my artist friends from Art Plus Gallery in West Reading.  This month's paintings were an eclectic mix of animals and fantastic subject matter, and I thought that this painting was a good one to post on the last day.. Teacups often make it into the mix and so do cows and umbrellas... I thought that this bright rainbow umbrella pretty much sums up the brew and crew of imagery I painted, plus it just makes me happy.  I hope it makes you happy too. :) I love the black and white cow.. just something about the angles and contrasts, and letting her soak in some tea seemed right. Add in a tasty cookie and a corvidae and well... Mooahh ♥ ♥ ♥

 If you are one of the kind folks who has come to read my blog throughout the month, I want to extend a huge thank you for taking the time out of your day to check out some of the thoughts that run through my head on any given day.  It means the world to me!

THANK YOU!

"Colorful Brooo", oil on panel, 10"x10"
to purchase, please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...