I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

The Day After - 28 in 28 Collage

 It is a lot of fun to see all of the paintings together and satisfying to know that I worked my tail off this past month!  I spent much of the month pursuing themes and series that I have been exploring for the past year or so... Cupcakes, stackers, Spirit Animals, teacups and ducks.. and I started a few new things too - namely Watercolor!  I only posted 3 of the watercolor paintings I completed this past month, but I've painted nearly 10 paintings so far.. some better than others, but all so much fun and such an exciting new medium to explore.

7 of the challenge paintings have found new homes, 1 of them is at Studio B in Boyertown and won and award, 6 of them found their way down to the Square Pear Art Gallery in Kennett Square, and even more of them will be in Art Plus Gallery’s upcoming March/April exhibit. Yay!! That being said, if there is one you are interested in but have been him hawing.. don’t wait!  It may not be available for for long..

Thanks again for following along and reading my ramblings.. Happy March and happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...