I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 15, 2021

Day 15 - Stepping Out

 Every now and then a little duckling in Chuck Taylors shows up in my studio asking to be painted.  And sometimes, a patron makes a special request for one!  This guy is the result of the latter :)  I started painting Ducks in Chucks a few years back and was amazed to find that I may have been the first person to think of pairing these two up.. Chucks are such an iconic shoe and many people love them, including myself.  I have owned quite a few pairs of these and still have a few pair that I break out when I'm feeling it.  Today's duckling is sporting a classic pair of black hi-tops and has a bowtie and umbrella for a bit of extra cuteness. He's definitely stepping out for some special yet fun occasion! This guy is already spoken for, but if you'd like a duck in chucks all your own, you can contact me here :)


"Stepping Out", oil, 8"x8", reserved for purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...