I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Day 14 - Springdell Road

 Today's post is the other half of the diptych I painted deep in Chester County horse country. As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I sometimes will put 2 panels up on my easel and paint them more or less simultaneously.  Those 2 paintings form a natural diptych as the palette, lighting and atmosphere are all the same.  I'll call this one Springdell Road, the name of the road just out of view in the foreground.

For fun, I did some photoshopping to see how the 2 paintings look together and framed and all sorts of ways.  Scroll down if you want to see too :)

Springdell Road, oil on panel, 8"x8", email me with interest









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...