I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 26, 2021

Day 26 of the 28 in 28.. a few teeny days left, and enter - Cocktail Snail...

A close friend of Hawking's snail, Miss Darling, an albino snail is feeling a little frisky.. She's sporting a Mai Tai cocktail as her shell nouveau..

The past 2 days have brought images of tea, a drink associated with a warm hug. Miss Darling needed a little bit more than a warm hug and thought a Mai Tai would fit the bill.. complete with umbrella and pineapple slice, this solar energy beverage will warm you up from your toes to your nose..

Cocktail Snail, oil on panel, 8"x8"
to purchase, please click here


Oh.. and something's not right here... do you know what it is?


The drink should be spilling out of the glass, right?  I didn't catch my design mistake until after I painted it... and when I finally did, I just stood there for about 5 minutes staring at it...annoyed.  But then I decided "I'm fine with it." ..."maybe it's jello mai tai...?" It just means I have to paint another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...