I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Day 18 of the 28 in 28 - Find Out How Far

Soon after the idea occurred to me, my daughter and I hashed out fun possibilities of Hawking's snail trying on new and different shells.  She suggested "a fishbowl", which I heartily embraced :)  this painting is tailored from that idea... Fish bowls are, by nature a strange thing.  Perhaps I can imagine a good kind of strange, though, if Hawking's snail is looking after them... 

The title? From a T.S. Elliot quote worth considering: "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go"   Could be..

"Find Out How Far", Oil on panel, 8"x8"
To purchase, please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...