I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 21, 2022

Day 21 - Buzzing Around Ms. Daisy Bell

Lately, one of my favorite animas to paint is the Scottish Highland coo.  I wish there were a farm near me that had a herd of these adorable, furry creatures, but even though I am surrounded by lots of rich farmland, so far, I have not located one. That won't stop me from painting them though.. Its funny to me that although you can rarely see their eyes, they somehow still always have such adorable expressions. Funny how that works.. This sweet gal is munching on daisies and chicory (two of my favorite flowers), hanging around with a few bumble bee friends.. I'm ready for warm days and while lots of folks don't care for the bugs that come with warm weather, I love seeing the bees and welcome them to my yard!


"Buzzing Around with Ms. Daisy Bell", oil, 10"x10", click here for purchasing information


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...