I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Day 17 - Kate

 Today's painting is one that commemorates a beloved pet. I am always so honored to be able to create something to help remember a pet by and strive to bring personality and love to the portrait.  Kate was a beautiful tabby who had hidden pinks in her fur and blue eyes and was just a joy to paint <3  Her owner contacted me shortly after she passed away to ask if I could paint this special painting and after going through several images, she chose this view of Kate.  I loved painting this angle as it makes you feel like you are at eye level and maybe even laying on the same cushion together. <3


Kate, Oil on cradled panel, 8"x8", sold


Barktober commission specials run through the end of this month. 
Contact me here if you'd like more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...