I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Day 24 - Bunn Berry

 Hello and welcome to day 24 of the challenge.. :) I painted 2 bunny's in honor of the Year of the Rabbit, the Lunar New year's animal this year.. I'm looking forward to some peace, productivity without stress and prosperity for all.. This little bunn is giving up an offering of a juicy, ripe strawberry to help with the welcome!  I've enjoyed painting fuzzy little critters for the past few days.. seems that a little bit of fuzz goes a long way towards the cuteness..

Mary Jane dudds seem to make it into my paintings every now and again.. I love the simple, classic design and, every time I look them up, I want to get a pair.. why have I not gotten a pair yet??  That'll be a goal for 2023.. get a comfy, chic pair of Mary Janes all of my own.. :) Its the little things..


"Bunn Berry", oil, 8"x8", click here to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...