I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Day 14 - Roller Skating Rainbow Rabbit

 Good day and a happy Saturday to you :)  

I've only roller skated a handful of times in my life, but I do remember liking it quite a bit when I did. Haven't done it in years.. and while I don't seek it out on social media, Roller Skating (with a capital R) comes up in my feed sometimes, reminding me that the sport is still alive and well in some areas of the country..  

Gliding around on wheels attached to your feet is just a little bit like flying.. and that is what I imagine this bunny is feeling as he glides around the roller rink, blissfully breezing through the moment...

Continuing on with the rainbow theme.. I dunno.. it keeps drawing me back in with it's happy vibes and infinite design possibilities. And I know, this one is a lot more illustrative in nature. If I'm brave enough, I may keep exploring this direction :)

Roller Skating Rainbow Rabbit, oil, 10"x10", purchasing details can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...