I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 30, 2021

A new Daily Painting Challenge...

August seems like a long time ago, and then again, just yesterday... My last blog post was to tell about the last painting of the August 30 in 30 that I completed.. After that challenge, I admittedly was a bit burnt out and as can be seen, I did not post here again until now... Daily artwork challenges encourage a great amount of artistic growth and... after all that growing, one gets tired! That being said, the months between then and now have been busy with lots of art.  I once again rolled out Barktober specials on my commissions so October - December was filled with many dog and cat paintings, plus several big shows happened including Weber in Weber at Visual Expansion in October and Every Day Magic at Exhibit B in Souderton.  Plus, I am now being represented by the Square Pear Fine Art Gallery in Kennett Square (Thanks to Merrill Weber!)  It was an extremely fruitful season to be sure!


Once again, I will be taking part in a daily painting challenge and this time, it will be with 20 of my art friends from Art Plus Gallery.  I am excited for this one because we will all be cheering each other on and the combined energy of seeing everyone's art everyday will be a great boost to creativity.  In addition to posting here, I will be posting to the facebook page Daily Artwork Challenge, Art Plus Gallery PA along with all the other great artists. All of my work will be sale on my Daily Paintworks page, and I am hoping to make a few videos this month too, sharing my process and some live action painting!  Many of my paintings are designed and ready to be painted, and I'm chomping at the bit to get going...  There are a few surprises and new themes (so excited for one theme in particular :)  and I'll be revisiting some themes that came up in my last challenge, such as the Red Balloon.  The challenge starts tomorrow! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...