I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, March 2, 2018

Day 30 of the 30 in 30!!! - "I Honor the Place"

Today is the last day of this 30 in 30, and I cannot believe it!  It has been the absolute best 30 in 30 I have challenged myself to in so many ways...

I want to put this out to all of the people who have followed me through this round of paintings.  I have had over 700 page views on my blog since it started, which for me is a big deal! :) Plus lots of great feedback on my facebook and instagram.  Also, I met some new artists who are also participating in the challenge and amazingly, I have sold about 1/4 of the paintings I created!!! I appreciate all of the support, love and encouragement people give me every time I do one of these, and this time has been especially wonderful!  So, this painting is in honor of y'all... 

Namaste 
I honor the place in you 
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of love, light, peace and joy.
When you are in that place in you 
and I am in that place in me,
We Are One.

I Honor the Place, oil on canvas, 8"x8", to purchase click here


I tried to fill this painting with as much light as I could logically fit in... with glints of gold and rosey highlights to produce as much visual joy as I could... <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...