I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Day 29 of the 30 in 30 - A Shining Affirmation

White... is not a mere absence of color; it is a shining and affirmative thing, as fierce as red, as definite as black... God paints in many colors; but he never paints so gorgeously, I had almost said so gaudily, as when he paints in white. 
-Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Shining Affirmation, oil, 8"x8", on hold

I painted this while working in Art Plus Gallery today. I love my gallery!  And, a huge plus of this job is when I am in the gallery I get to sell art and make art... where is the flaw? :)  It is an affirming thing to be an artist, even on the hard days. I am truly grateful to be able to do what I do. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...