Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Day 18 of the 30 in 30 - "Sporting New Duds"

Well, this 30 in 30 is for some reason more challenging than others as far as being able to actually paint every day.  And usually I am ahead with by a few paintings, so even if I don't make it to the studio one day, I have one waiting in the wings.  Not so this time. Anyway, I missed yesterday again!  I did however spend most of the day yesterday thinking and talking about art and composition with a master artist - Don Victor Vargas.  Although I have nothing to show for it, I do feel productive about yesterday.  Enough about that.

Today's painting is called "Sporting New Duds".  I actually have painted this rooster several times, in slightly different poses and with different backgrounds.  I just love this guy's expression, pose and especially the colors -  the bright, warm oranges paired with the black and turquoise.  I just love painting him.  Decided it was time he sported some Chucks of his own, so I dressed him up a bit!

Sporting New Duds, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to purchase, please click here

1 comment:

  1. My, what big feet you have! Oh sorry, different story. Love this! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...