I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 13 of my Holiday Painting Spree - "Watching"

Today is Cat painting #2.  I really enjoy painting cats because their eyes are so expressive. They seem to know about and analyze the world around us.  This cat captivated me because of it's intensely watchful expression... Is he perhaps planning his next meal?   Looking up quotes about Watching, I came across several that struck me as worth thinking about....

Watching, oil on panel, ready to hang
to purchase please click here

Here is one, pertinent to this moment in time, again, from Einstein:


And another, which made me smile.. 


And related to this, is one of my favorites that fuels my fire

"I thought about quitting, but then I noticed who was watching" (speaking of my kids...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...