Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Day 12 of my Holiday Painting Spree - "Curiosity"

You know the old saying, Curiosity killed the cat. :( So sad to think that wanting to know the answers could possibly be fatal.... Well, look at it this way, Albert Einstein is quoted as saying, "I have no special talents.  I am only passionately curious." Curiosity is what finds answers, solves problems, and uncovers new discoveries.  I have always been a passionately curious person myself.  When I was a child, I remember a treasured book I was given by my parents called "Tell Me Why".  They got it for me as I was always asking questions... Loved that book and indeed, still have it today, although much of the information is sorely out of date. :)  
In today's painting, this cat seemed to be to be asking a question too. What she is asking I will leave up to you... Curious cats are hopefully luckier than that old saying....

Curiosity, oil on panel, 6"X6"
to purchase, please click here

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this painting! The expressive brush strokes and that expression I've seen a thousand times in my own cats, exquisitely captured here. Lovely work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...