I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Day 3 of my Holiday Painting Spree - "Tuesday's Blackbird"

This happy little girl flew in with the wind yesterday... Amazingly, in this wild wind we had here, I saw flocks of black birds flying in synchronized plumes of ever changing shapes and lines of them huddled on high wires... Black birds must be sturdy little birds to withstand the extreme weather!
This painting is the last (for now) in this mini series of blackbirds I did in the past few days.  She is for sale (at 20% off) at my Daily Paintworks site and is ready to hang!  Take a peek below to see how this painting could look in your home. :)


Tuesday's Blackbird, oil on panel, ready to hang
To purchase, please click here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...