I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 21, 2016

Day 2 of my Holiday Painting Spree - "That's What Friends are For"

Today's painting is 2nd in a series of 3 blackbirds I am working on.  As I said yesterday, I enjoy painting blackbirds. They are common, yet intelligent, simple yet pretty.  There are many varieties, and this one is just your common black bird coming to call. She looks like she might be visiting, just when you need her the most.. something friends do!
I used the same palette for the background as I did yesterday's painting, so if hung together, they would make a handsome pair.  See below for an idea of how to hang a pair of my small art.

That's What Friends are For, oil on panel, 6"x6", ready to hang
To purchase please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...