I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Day 27 - Learning to Fly

So, being an artist is just like being any other kind of person. When you get sick as a dog, many things you want to be doing come to a screeching halt. This happened to me this weekend and as such, the 30 in 30 I am participating in has taken an abrupt back seat to concentrating on getting better. On another note, I found this great website called 'Thought Questions' and thought I'd share a question that resonates with me. 
The question is "If you woke up tomorrow with no fear, what would you do first?"  So many people responded with answers that included flying in one way or another - flying to Europe, skydiving, taking a plane to a different country...  After painting this, the title seemed appropriate.  It seems we all want to get away, but fear is keeping us tethered to the ground.  Dreaming of birds, dreaming of the sky... Learning to fly.  This painting is up for bid on my page of the Daily Paintworks auction.  To place a bid, click here, or the link below the picture.

Learning to Fly, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to go to my DPW auction, click here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...