I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 5 - Sunset Pagoda

Today's painting is of the Pagoda, a well known landmark in these parts.  It has an interesting history and currently has a small restaurant and hosts community events periodically.  I most like the bell that is in the very top (unseen in my painting)  as it is quite old...  The Pagoda sits atop Mt. Penn overlooking Reading, PA and the surrounding area. It can be seen for miles around.  I have included it in quite a few of my paintings for this reason.. It just kind of shows up in my reference pics from time to time! This painting isn't for sale just yet.. I have plans for it... :)

Sunset Pagoda,  oil on panel 6" x 6",
Not currently for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...