I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 4 - Layers 2

Today has been a looooong day... And consequently, this painting is not quite finished... I know, you are probably thinking, "but how can I tell?".  Well, lets just say that, I can.  I had planned on hanging this in the gallery with yesterday's post, but by last night, I realized that was not going to happen.  There is more to be done in the composition and general paint application.  But, I am posting it anyway, as I have no more time to be working on this today!  (a an aside, I will be on TV tonight talking about Art Plus Gallery and all of the new renovations, business plans and our brand... Should be interesting...)  So, below is Layers 2, in its almost finished state.  And below that is Layers 1 and Layers 2 photoshopped, as I imagined they would hang, in some one's beautiful home!  I will post this painting again, once it is complete...


Layers 2, oil and cold wax, 16" x 20"
nfs... yet



Layers 1 & 2 , as they could look in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...