I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 30 (The last Day!) - Big Reds

Well, I did it, I finished the 30 in 30!  Now, to be fair, I didn't finish 30 paintings, but I was in my studio everyday painting... (oh, alright, I missed one day... that day that it snowed almost 3 feet of snow and I was helping shovel out... pass...)  But, otherwise, I was there, painting my face off... :)
Thanks so much if you came to my blog to read and follow my progress.  It means a lot that you are interested and I am grateful for everyone's comments and feedback both here and on my facebook page!  According to my flag counter, I had nearly 700 visits over the course of the month... So, thanks!

This last paintings was a 3 day event and I am not sure it is actually finished. But it is mostly done.  Its one of those things... you stare at a painting too long and your eyes start to cross and you cant even see it clearly anymore.  I needed to step away tonight, before I started making bad decisions and ruined the thing.  I will go back tomorrow and see whats what.  This one is a big one, exploring further the red shoes and the striped background.  Again, thanks for following me.  I am going to really try hard to post more regularly than I usually do between challenges!  It is just so easy to slack.  But rest assured, I will be making frames for the next week or so and painting, painting, painting...!

Big Reds, acrylic and oil on panel, 18" x 24"
nfs currently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...