Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 30 (The last Day!) - Big Reds

Well, I did it, I finished the 30 in 30!  Now, to be fair, I didn't finish 30 paintings, but I was in my studio everyday painting... (oh, alright, I missed one day... that day that it snowed almost 3 feet of snow and I was helping shovel out... pass...)  But, otherwise, I was there, painting my face off... :)
Thanks so much if you came to my blog to read and follow my progress.  It means a lot that you are interested and I am grateful for everyone's comments and feedback both here and on my facebook page!  According to my flag counter, I had nearly 700 visits over the course of the month... So, thanks!

This last paintings was a 3 day event and I am not sure it is actually finished. But it is mostly done.  Its one of those things... you stare at a painting too long and your eyes start to cross and you cant even see it clearly anymore.  I needed to step away tonight, before I started making bad decisions and ruined the thing.  I will go back tomorrow and see whats what.  This one is a big one, exploring further the red shoes and the striped background.  Again, thanks for following me.  I am going to really try hard to post more regularly than I usually do between challenges!  It is just so easy to slack.  But rest assured, I will be making frames for the next week or so and painting, painting, painting...!

Big Reds, acrylic and oil on panel, 18" x 24"
nfs currently

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...