I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 21 - He's All That

So, I am lovin' the color palette for this painting (and yesterday's, matter o' fact..) I need to experiment with these colors on a larger scale.  I said I was going to paint 4 roosters, and I did!  There may be more, but I am not promising anything.  I really enjoy painting birds in general, and people seem to like them too which I am thankful for... but, I think there might be moose in the future, as my awesome cousin from Oxford, England plopped the idea into my head... I have been rolling it around, thinking it sounds pretty good... Stay tuned for possible moose..


He's All That, acrylic and oil on panel, 6" X 6"
to purchase, please click here

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...