I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 20 - We Need to Talk

Today I am 2/3 of the way done this 30 in 30...  and let me tell you... I kind of secretly wish it would continue past 30 days.  It is a respite to think, "I HAVE to get up to my studio today", because of the challenge (even though there would be no repercussions if I didn't :)) I love doing the challenge even though it is a total juggling act... Anyway...
Rooster #3 in a series of (at least) 4.  This guy looks like he has something important to talk about, and now... I really like the head on shot of this one... enjoyed painting him!

We Need To Talk, acrylic and oil on panel, 6"x6",
To purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...