I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Day 24 - How We Roll

I said the other day that I like cute cars... Well, I like big trucks too... My husband is a truck driver, and I think about just how much our world depends on tractor trailers for just about everything...  This is how we roll, so I salute truckers out there just doing their job, helping things to keep on rolling.  :) In addition, I really enjoy finding interesting compositions in mundane pictures.  This was one of them!  While hiking around Google street view in Hailey, Idaho again, I came upon this little parking lot with a semi in it.. It caught my eye and after cropping it I really liked the contrasts and general balance of everything.  Anyway, here it is...


How We Roll, oil on panel, 6" x 6",
To purchase please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...