I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 11 - Expecting

Good evening!  Today's painting is a bigger one... consequently, I am actually not sure if it is quite finished yet... I took the reference picture for this when my family and I went to the shore this summer.  Actually I took about 10 pictures of this woman, pretty sure I would be painting her some day... Today was the day.  I may need to do some touching up/adjusting... but for now, I must stop and post her, as I have a gallery opening to get to! In addition, the photo I took of the painting is bleached out on top!  Will definitely re post a new and better picture of it tomorrow.  Hope you have a great Friday night!



Expecting, oil on canvas, 12" x 24"
Not for sale... yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...