I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 10 of the 30 in 30 - Little Red Car

Well, life keeps marching on, whether you are determined to paint a painting a day or not... And I just have to say, I am damn lucky to have an understanding and hardworking husband who will cook dinner for the family, take the daughter to work and feed the dogs after delivering beer all day to thirsty Americans...  Thank you Kevin..

So, I posted earlier on facebook that todays painting was going to have to be a quick one... but in reality, I spent a normal amount of time on this one (I'd say about 4 hours total..) but it was just broken up.  I had to do my planning and sketching at the gallery, as well as mix my paints (I was working there today)... then, family things took precedent for a few hours. But around 5:30 I was able to make it up to the studio to start laying the paint in... I know...it looks like a VW beetle in a way, but it isn't!   I am not sure what kind of car it is, but I think it might be French...  Anyway, here is today's painting... Little Red Car, for lack of a better title..
If you think you know what kind of car this is, let me know!
Little Red Buggy, oil on panel, 6" x 6", to purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...