I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Day 9 - Late Afternoon Golden

I knew I'd paint another of these sunlit pups after I painted the first one for Day 4's painting.  I do enjoy painting dogs from behind also!... I have done it for quite a few commissions and one of my own doggies too.. Something about their personality can be seen in the way they stand and how they walk from behind... In any case, this one is an older girl out for a late, hazy afternoon stroll... Going for a walk with the dog.... good for the soul...


Late Afternoon Golden, oil on panel, 11" x 14", to purchase, please click here


Just for fun, here is one I did in 2012 of my two doggies.. 
interesting to see how much my style has changed!


Ali and Scooter, 11" x 14", oil on canvas, private collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...