I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Winged Buddha

Sometimes you have to follow your heart.... Today is the first day of Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 painting 'challenge' and I am posting my first painting!   It is a great way to kick off 2015 and I am sending this out into the cloud as my prayer for the world in the upcoming year... I pray for peace for the world because I think that covers pretty much all of the bases.  I don't subscribe to one particular religion or philosophic belief, but I am highly spiritual and have been on a lifelong quest for meaning and living to honor this life that I have been given.  I wanted to paint an image that represented reverence, peace and inward meditation.... Hopefully I have succeeded!  Happy New Year!


Winged Buddha, oil on panel, 9" x 12",
click here to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...