Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Laila's Platter, Ella's Glass


Sometimes you look down, and right under your nose is a still life all set up for you and everything.  That happened awhile back when I was doing the dishes and became captivated by the repeating patterns, strange fluorescent lighting and the interaction of heirloom dishes with my common, everyday Corel ware (and a very mundane plastic yogurt lid in the corner).  It did to me what art can so often do, and that is it transported me to a place not describable except with a painting.



Laila's Platter, Ella's Glass, oil on panel, $175
click here to purchase


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...