I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 27 - Joy Ride

I do not own a motorcycle.... but I know many people who do.  Around here, motorcycles are a way of life for many.  Lots of Harleys.... plenty of every kind of motorcycle actually.  So, today's painting is for all you motorcycle enthusiasts.. (I know some of you are reading this!)  Nice weather is right around the corner!  Spring is only 52 days, 4 hours and some odd minutes away!
This picture is again from Google Street View and, well, its not in Pennsylvania.  The Yucatan, peninsula where I suspect it is warm motorcycle weather most of the year.  But, I bet they get rain and hurricanes on a weekly basis.  :)  Enjoy!
This painting is up for auction at my Daily Paintworks website.  To bid, please click here.

Joyride, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to place a bid, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...