I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 17 - Lined With Phlox

Good Evening all!
I started the day painting, but didn't have a chance to post until now as I went to my son's basketball game at 1 (they won!) and then came home to clean and help my daughter prepare for the 'Winter Ball' that she went to with her beau....  Such a fun day!
So, today's painting is from street view again, and is again in Finland... such a pretty country. I loved the purple flowers that lined the road.  Don't know if they really are Phlox, but I know Phlox are purple and white flowers that grow along roadsides here in Pennsylvania, so that's what I am going with!  Today's painting is up for auction!  I am offering the opening bid at an extremely low $15!  To get in on the bidding, please click here.. Thanks!

Lined With Phlox, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...