I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day 14 - Between Two Hills

I think there is something about roads disappearing into the distance that attracts me.. I am drawn to the what if... the possibility of what is around the corner... It makes me want to take a stroll and find out...
Today's painting has one of those roads... This reference pic is again from google street view and is in lovely Ireland.  It is funny, I know Ireland is said to be a green and wet country and as I cruised around looking for a great image, the roads were mostly muddy, the skies were often cloudy and... there were sheep regularly dotting the hill sides.  Just what you'd expect... Have a nice evening and enjoy.

Between Two Hills, oil on panel, 6"x6',
to purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...