I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 13 - A River Runs Through It

Good evening....
So today was a busy, busy day.... Putting on a pot roast to slow cook for the day, a few hours of frame making in my basement and then out to the mall to dress shop with my beautiful daughter.. Finally to my studio and,  I actually got today'a painting done!  Another landscape..  I am thinking about finishing this challenge with just landscapes because I am having so much fun with them... And this just happens to be one of my favorites of this challenge so far.  We'll see if I can keep up the landscape momentum...  Because it is so late, I am cutting this post short and sweet.  Hope you have a wonderful night!

A River Runs Through It, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to purchase, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...