I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12 - Somewhere in Goias

Where?  Well, this here is another Google Street view inspired painting.  I can't travel the world right now, in the physical sense.  If I could, however, I most definitely would.  I guess street view is the best I can do at the moment.  So, this is, as the title says, somewhere in the state of Goias, Brazil, which, I had never even heard of before.  Pretty sad that my geography is so poor, but, alas, there it is.  I was attracted particularly to the beautiful, deep blue sky with the large clouds receding to tiny little puffs way back at the horizon.  Today in PA, incidentally, is nothing like this at all... rainy, gloomy, cold and freezing... Probably also why I was inspired to paint this one today!

Surprise! I am offering this little gem as an auction at my Daily Paintworks Page!  If you are interested in bidding on this painting, please click here to visit my DPW friendly auction page

Somewhere in Goias, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to bid on this, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...