Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Yesterday's Chickadee

This Could be the name of a poem....
But its not!  I am of course referencing the painting I completed yesterday...  I was commissioned to do this by a man I know from Reiffton and he is giving it to his girlfriend for Christmas.  What a great gift!  His girlfriend is a very sweet person and I hope she enjoys!  I will be framing this and delivering it next week.

Cheryl's Chickadee, 11" x 14", oil on panel, sold


If you think you would like to commission me to do a painting for you but want more information, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...