I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Amazed..

I have had a slightly tumultuous few weeks and am happy to be in my studio today....  I was preparing for my gallery opening in which I had 9 paintings... All framed by me.... Then 2 commissions were completed (3 are currently still in process) and then all the prep for the fine art and craft show I participated in over the weekend.... Whew...
And I lost my parttime job in the middle of all this... :(
Can't say I didn't have a melt down a few days ago.... Cause I did... But,
Luckily I have the most supportive family in the whole world... :)

I did o.k. at the art show over the weekend... Actually better than I first thought.   And I met so many nice people who complimented my art in the best of ways.  I feel I am on track... Just a bit frazzled from all this pre- holiday stuff...

But onward!  Today I paint a chickadee commission... and for some incredible reason, it is nearly 70 degrees in SE Pennsylvania and its just 3 days until Thanksgiving!  So my window is open, and I begin...

Will post a picture later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...