I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 10, 2014

A few more frames I am making this week

Here are a few shots of some different frames I am making this week including the Gloria frames in the background, some 1 1/2 " canvas floaters in the middle (also for Gloria), and some panel floaters that will go on my 30 in 30 paintings..... (one is going to Australia...I am so excited I could pee myself..) (o.k. you didn't need to know that...)   I am also designing a frame to go around prints of the 100th anniversary of Reiffton Fire Company painting which I will post about in a few days.  A friend of mine purchased one and I will also be including one of these in the Holiday Show at Art Plus Gallery which opens November 14th... So much going on this time of year.. my head is spinning sometimes!








Anyway, I really like the 1 1/2" canvas floater that I designed for Gloria... I tested an older painting of mine in it earlier today and think I will be making some of these for myself!

Pear and Lemon, 6"x6", oil on canvas in 1 1/2" canvas floater frame, nfs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...