I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

30 paintings in 30 days!

Well, I am so happy that I completed the challenge and actually did 30 paintings.  The last part of the challenge was to make a collage of all of the paintings completed.  I made mine using a free online program called picmonkey.  Pretty easy to use and it is pretty cool to see all of the paintings side by side.  Again, thanks to everyone for following and commenting and cheering me on!  I am so happy to be able to touch people with my art and hope that you will keep following me, cause I'm just getting started!  Have a wonderful day!

Most of these paintings are for sale at my DPW gallery.
Please click here to view them there 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...