I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fine Art America prints available now!

I have started uploading images to Fine Art America (below are just some of the images I uploaded so far).  If you have never been to the site, it is a great place to purchase prints of fine art... If you are interested in having any of my paintings hanging on your wall, but would like it at a lower price point, as a greeting card, printed on metal, a different size, (or as a phone case!) you can get these things and more at FAA!  To view my current work available for sale as prints, please go to
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/2-karen-weber.html

I haven't gotten all of the 30 in 30 paintings up yet, but will with in the next few days, so check back if you don't see what you are looking for! Thanks!


Click here to purchase painting
Click here to purchase a print


Click here to purchase painting
Click here to purchase a print


Click here to purchase painting
Click here to purchase a print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...