I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Day 9 of the 30 in 30 - The Orange Lifesaver

I have these new paintbrushes that I am just loving... I have been slowly trying different brands, hair types and styles and think I have hit upon a definite winner.  They are made by Grumbacher are the Degas line and are a size 6 flat and a size 6 filbert and they are just great at laying down paint....

O.K., so, about Day 9...
I went for a less complicated composition today and decided on painting a scene I wouldn't mind being in right about now...  Boats and their reflections are endlessly fascinating to look at and to paint.  I also love the orange lifesavers and bumpers!

The Orange Lifesaver, oil on panel, 9" x 12"
Click here to purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...