I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 7 of the 30 in 30 - Chickens on my mind

It is never easy getting into my studio on the weekend....my kids and hubby are home, and I want to be spending time with them!  But I finally made it up there this evening and got this guy finished just in time.  I actually sketched him onto the panel yesterday during the art fair, but we had to pack everything up early when the rain came.  I haven't painted a chicken in a while and had fun with this subject once again.  Besides, my chicken painting inventory is getting kind of low!  Tomorrow I start laying out a commission I am working on of someone's house, an American Foursquare, (which happens to be one of my favorite styles of houses) It will be interesting dividing my day up into painting for the 30 in 30 challenge (quicker) and working on the commission (slower).... Will let you know how it goes! Thanks, as always for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...