I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 6 of the 30 in 30!

Today I took part in a local art fair and had a blast.  I love small fairs like this because to me, this is "keeping it real" as it were...  Anyway, I started a painting, but didn't quite finish it, so I am posting a painting that I completed last week, which is kind of cheating,. but, well, Who cares!!!  This is a night time, city-scape, which is very different for me,. but alas, I love it... and want to paint more night scenes from inner cities!  I love the contrasting purples and yellows and the interesting glow from the unnatural lighting.  Hope you enjoy, and if you are interested in this one, it is currently hanging in Art Plus Gallery in
West Reading.  Thanks always for looking!

Domo, 6"x6", oil on panel, $85.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...