I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 17 of the 30 in 30 - This Little Piggy

I started out today thinking I was going to paint a bunny... and mid-way through sketching it on my panel, this pig called out to me to be painted instead.  That happens sometimes, and you just have to go with your gut.  This guy was painted from an image I got from a website called morguefile.com which I just discovered.  It has free stock photos for use by all creatives in the world... check it out!
Anyway, This little piggy just looks so happy and seems like he is begging for a pat!  Won't you stop and say hello?


This Little Piggy, oil on panel, 6"x6"
to purchase, please click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...