Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 16 of the 30 in 30 - Happy Birthday! (Almost...)

16 years ago today, I was in major labor...  and had been for over 24 hours.  It was a long, tiring birth, but she came out healthy and strong, and still is to this day.  Yes, my beautiful, talented, amazing daughter is turning 16 at around 2 a.m. on September 17th.  16 years old!  Such a big milestone...  I wanted to paint her something special because she is one of my biggest fans and I love her so much!  So, this cupcake is for you, Meilea!  Happy almost birthday!

Happy Birthday!, oil on panel, 6"x6"
Not for Sale

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...