Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Little Big Horn slide show



Hopefully you can see this cool slide show I put together using an online slideshow maker called slideful.com...  I love it!!!  I will be making more of these, because it was sooooo easy to do!  Enjoy!  This is a short progression of the little cow I call Little Big Horn.  He was at the long horn cattle ranch I have talked about before.  Just a baby... But growing his horns in nicely  If the slideshow doesn't automatically change, hover over the picture and use the arrows to change slides.. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...