I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Iris I was this beautiful (get it?)

Man.  Flowers are incredible.  So complex, deceivingly detailed and challenging to paint.  This one took, I am not sure how many hours total to paint, because as I said in my last post, I have been busy doing other things what with the end of school and the gallery I am involved with.  So, this painting was done in several sessions which happened sometimes days apart.  I do hate painting this way and I am trying to get into my studio every day.  Got to get there now!  So without further ado, here is the new Iris.... Hope you like!


Iris I was this beautiful, 18"x24", oil on canvas  (currently NFS)
This painting will be displayed (hopefully) in the bank I do business with.  Once it is dried and framed that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...