Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Daffodils are blooming!

So the flowers are in full swing around my house.  I am so grateful for flowers and so thankful for Spring.  It is by far the most magical time of year and I wish it would last forever!  I am lucky to have many kinds of flowers planted around my very old house.  I imagine that the previous owners would get flowers every Mothers day or Easter and plop them in somewhere on the property, because they are all over the place.  Daffodils are a favorite, because they usher in Spring and are so bright.  Here is a new painting, done in the looser style I talked about in previous posts. Still trying to perfect this...

Daffodil, 6"x6", oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...