I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Daffodils are blooming!

So the flowers are in full swing around my house.  I am so grateful for flowers and so thankful for Spring.  It is by far the most magical time of year and I wish it would last forever!  I am lucky to have many kinds of flowers planted around my very old house.  I imagine that the previous owners would get flowers every Mothers day or Easter and plop them in somewhere on the property, because they are all over the place.  Daffodils are a favorite, because they usher in Spring and are so bright.  Here is a new painting, done in the looser style I talked about in previous posts. Still trying to perfect this...

Daffodil, 6"x6", oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...