I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Athlete

So, many of us probably know a dog who is just an incredible athlete.  I know one such dog, who, luckily for me lives in the house behind me.  His owners are especially nice people and they let me photograph their dog (Ellik is his name) while he was exercising the other day.  He is a great frisbee catching dog and wonderful to watch.  Incidentally he also has the sweetest personality.  I can't remember at the moment what kind of dog he is - (something Portugese?) But if I get the chance to ask I will add that in here.  This painting came from one of the photos I took.  There were many, because he also happens to be very photogenic.  (Can you tell that I like him?)

The Athlete, or, Eye on The Prize, 11" x 14", Oil on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...