Thanks for stopping to look, I hope you enjoy my artwork. Follow the links to my website, FB page and my Daily Paintworks store for even more! Thanks!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Still looking down the avenue

I worked on this painting some more, still trying to keep things loose.  Believe me when I tell you that creating a "loose" painting is much more difficult for me than painting in the photo-realism style, such as my portrait of Meilea or Jonna's 3 dogs paintings.  So I think I may be done with this, because the more I mess with it, the less loose it becomes and I think it may even be over worked at this point.... That said, I am setting this aside and in a few days may re-visit it to correct some things that are bothering me. 

Looking down the Avenue, 7" x 14", oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...